Prior to a Webcast
- Upcoming Webcasts – Once a webcast has been set up and a month or date selected, add the month/date and topic to the table. Add additional information for a webcast as it becomes available and remove webcasts from the list after they are complete.
- learn.extension.org – Once a flyer has been developed and posted on the Upcoming webcast page, an event for the webcast needs to be created.
- Live Webcast Information – Add handouts a day or two before the live webcast.
- Add a Menu Button – About 24 hours before webcast, add a link to the main menu and title the link “Live Webcast January 6” (changing date to match webcast date). Remove the links immediately afterward.
Immediately following a Webcast
- Remove the Menu Button – Remove the “Live Webcast” link immediately after the webcast.
The week after the webcast
- Upcoming Webcasts – Following a webcast, remove the row containing the completed webcast from the table.
- Livestock and Poultry Environmental Learning Community Webcast Series – After a webcast is completed, the information on the “next webcast” needs to be changed
- Live Webcast Information – Update information about the next webcast.
- Create the webcast archive
- Chronological Webcast Archive – This page is now automated.
- Archived Webcasts, Livestock and Poultry Environmental Learning Center – Once the archive is created, the link to the archive should be added to this page in the 3 most recent webcasts section as well as at each appropriate section.
- 2021 Webcasts Approved for ARPAS Continuing Education Units – Once the archive is created and approved by ARPAS, the link to the archive should be added to this page. – Note: This is a new page created annually for each year’s webinars.
- American_Registry_of_Professional_Animal_Scientists_(ARPAS)_Continuing_Education_Units – Once the archive is created and approved by ARPAS, the link to the archive should be added to this page.
- learn.extension.org – After the webcast is over and the archive is created, update the learn event to include the link to the archive.
- Certified Crop Advisers (CCA) Continuing Education Units Available Through the Livestock and Poultry Environmental Learning Center – You shouldn’t need to do anything on this page as long as you have entered your tags correctly to include one of the following:
- soil and water cca ceu
- nutrient management cca ceu
- professional development cca ceu
- Once you have received the quiz from the CCA, update the archive to include a link to the quiz as well as adding one of the following:
- soil and water self-study cca ceu
- nutrient management self-study cca ceu
- professional development self-study cca ceu