Reprinted, with permission, from the proceedings of: Mitigating Air Emissions From Animal Feeding Operations Conference.
Manure Treatment Technologies to Mitigate (Reduce) Air and Odor Emissions
- A New Geosynthetic Cover for Odor Control and Biogas Collection – covered manure storage allows a farmer to either flare or collect gases produced by the decomposing manure
- A Review of Permeable Cover Options for Manure Storage – permeable covers are not air tight but the surface area of the material on the surface of the manure storage does reduce gas emissions and odor
- Bioaugmentation of Treatment System for Skatole Degradation: Bioremediation Potential for Odors Reduction at Livestock Operations
- Gas Impermeable Film and Sheet for Control of Methane and Odors in Agricultural Applications
- Use of Anaerobic Digestion Systems to Mitigate Air Emissions from U.S. Livestock Production Facilities