Reprinted, with permission, from the proceedings of:
Mitigating Air Emissions From Animal Feeding Operations Conference.
Technologies for Methane Mitigation in Animal Agriculture
- A New Geosynthetic Cover for Odor Control and Biogas Collection
- Environmental Responses to Dietary Monensin in Lactating Dairy Cows
- Gas Impermeable Film and Sheet for Control of Methane and Odors in Agricultural Applications
- Methane Emissions from Dairy Cattle
- Use of Anaerobic Digestion Systems to Mitigate Air Emissions from U.S. Livestock Production Facilities