The next webinar will be held on December 15, 2023 at 1:30 pm central. It will be “Energy Conservation in Livestock and Poultry Operations”. More information…
Minimizing Risk on Livestock & Poultry Operations (PDF format)
- Making Good Decisions in the Presence of Uncertainty Jay Parsons, University of Nebraska – Lincoln
- Identification and Reduction of Fire Risks in Agricultural Facilities, Small Steps with a Big Payback Mike Keenan, Gallagher
- The Michigan Manure Hauler Certification Program & Reducing Risk Around Manure Tess Van Gorder, Michigan Farm Bureau and Tom Piepkow, Farm Bureau Insurance of Michigan
Continuing Education Units
Certified Crop Advisers (CCA)
- CCAs attending a live webinar should register as such upon sign in to the webinar. This information will be submitted to the CCA program.
- CCAs viewing any of our past (archived) webinars can receive credit through the self-study option by following links on the CCA Continuing Education page.
American Registry of Professional Animal Scientists (ARPAS)
- ARPAS members viewing live webinars should register as such upon sign in to the webinar. The member is still responsible for reporting their attendance to the association.
- ARPAS members viewing any of our past webinars can also self-certify those credits at the ARPAS Continuing Education page.
- Members of other programs attending live webinars, should log into the virtual meeting room with their first and last name. During registration for the webinar, request an attendance list and flyer from the webinar manager, Leslie Johnson at email@example.com. The member can submit that information to their certifying organization for consideration.
- Members of other programs viewing archived webinars can request a quiz from the project manager which, after completion, can be submitted along with the flyer to the certifying organization for consideration.
The webinar will be archived and available for on-demand viewing early the week following the presentation. Go to webinar archive…