Reports on Manure-to Energy Technologies
- Manure to Energy: Sustainable Solutions for the Chesapeake Bay Region (2012), a report by the Chesapeake Bay Commission, Chesapeake Bay Foundation, Maryland Technology Development Corporation, and Farm Pilot Project Coordination, Inc.
- Summary of interviews with ten farmers participating in manure-to-energy projects with Farm Pilot Project Coordination, Inc. Conducted by the University of Maryland Environmental Finance Center, 2012.
Financing for Manure-to-Energy Projects
- Manure-to-Energy Initiative: Financial Template for Delaware, Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, and West Virginia (2012), a report by the University of Maryland Environmental Finance Center.
- Program‐Related Investments: Financing Opportunities for Water Quality Projects in the Chesapeake Bay Watershed (2013), a report by the Chesapeake Bay Funders Network, USDA Conservation Innovation Grant, US EPA, and National Fish & Wildlife Foundation.
Resources for Manure-to-Energy Projects
- Clean Air Act compliance: Strategy Used by the Farm Manure-to-Energy Initiative to Ensure Farm-Scale Thermal Manure-to-Energy Project Compliance with the Clean Air Act, December 2013.
The Farm Manure-to-Energy Initiative in the Chesapeake Watershed
Development of this information was funded by the National Fish and Wildlife Foundation (NFWF), the USDA, U.S. EPA, and Chesapeake Bay Funders Network. The views and conclusions contained in materials related to the Farm Manure-to-Energy Initiative are those of the authors and should not be interpreted as representing the opinions or policies of NFWF, the USDA, U.S. EPA, or Chesapeake Bay Funders Network. Mention of trade names or commercial products does not constitute endorsement by project funders.