The LPES Curriculum CD available from MWPS contains all lessons at print quality resolution, is searchable, and includes an index and PowerPoint presentations for each lesson. A full, printed version is available as is a 2-CD set of the lessons in PageMaker format. For more information or to purchase LPES materials, contact MWPS by phone at 1-800-562-3618, by fax at 1-515-294-9589, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Lesson 35 (PDF file). Individual sections can be accessed below.
- Identify the need and describe how to properly sample different types of manure.
- Identify the need and describe how to properly sample soil.
- Identify the need and describe how to properly sample plant tissue and forages.
- Demonstrate a familiarity with completing manure application record forms.
- Manure Sampling
- Soil Sampling
- Plant Tissue Analysis
- Other Testing
- Application Records
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
Participants will complete
- Soil, Manure, and Plant Tissue Sampling (field exercise)
- Record-keeping exercise
Authors:Karl Shaffer and Ron Sheffield