The LPES Curriculum CD available from contains all lessons at print quality resolution, is searchable, and includes an index and PowerPoint presentations for each lesson. A full, printed version is available as is a 2-CD set of the lessons in PageMaker format. For more information or to purchase LPES materials, contact MWPS by phone at 1-800-562-3618, by fax at 1-515-294-9589, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org For prices and to order on line just click on the Order Products button.
View Lesson 41. Individual sections can be accessed below.
After completing this lesson, participants will:
- Understand odor emission potential from building sources.
- Determine the best technology for controlling odor/gases from their buildings based on: effectiveness, cost.
- Minimizing Odor Generation
- Treating Odor Emissions from Buildings
- APPENDIX A
- Lecture with slides and video
- Show products/demonstrations
- Develop checklist of technologies for each participant
Authors: Larry Jacobson, Jeff Lorimor, Jose Bicudo, and David Schmidt