The LPES Curriculum CD available from MWPS contains all lessons at print quality resolution, is searchable, and includes an index and PowerPoint presentations for each lesson. A full, printed version is available as is a 2-CD set of the lessons in PageMaker format. For more information or to purchase LPES materials, contact MWPS by phone at 1-800-562-3618, by fax at 1-515-294-9589, or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
View Lesson 33 (PDF file). Individual sections can be accessed below.
The participants will
- Identify factors to select appropriate sites.
- Identify sources of site information.
- Evaluate environmental concerns of application sites.
- Site Information
- Evaluating Appropriate Application Sites
- Recommended Site Practices
- Appendix A
- Appendix B
Authors: Ron Sheffield and Pat Murphy