The LPES Curriculum CD available from MWPS contains all lessons at print quality resolution, is searchable, and includes an index and PowerPoint presentations for each lesson. A full, printed version is available as is a 2-CD set of the lessons in PageMaker format. For more information or to purchase LPES materials, contact MWPS by phone at 1-800-562-3618, by fax at 1-515-294-9589, or by e-mail at email@example.com For prices and to order on line just click on the Order Products button.
View Lesson 51. Individual sections can be accessed below.
- Explain why timely management of mortality is important.
- List the different methods for managing mortality.
- List the advantages and disadvantages of different methods for managing mortality.
- Explain conceptually the sizing of mortality composting facilities.
- Sanitary Landfills
- Disposal Pits
- Regulatory Compliance Issues
- APPENDIX A
- APPENDIX B
- APPENDIX C
- APPENDIX D
Participants will estimate
- Composter bin volume requirements.
- The size of a manure storage facility.
Author: Don Stettler