The LPES Curriculum CD available from MWPS contains all lessons at print quality resolution, is searchable, and includes an index and PowerPoint presentations for each lesson. A full, printed version is available as is a 2-CD set of the lessons in PageMaker format. For more information or to purchase LPES materials, contact MWPS by phone at 1-800-562-3618, by fax at 1-515-294-9589, or by e-mail at email@example.com For prices and to order on line just click on the Order Products button.
View Lesson 43. Individual sections can be accessed below.
- Understand odor emission potential from manure storage facility sources.
- Determine the best technology for controlling odor/gases from their manure storage facility based on: effectiveness, cost.
Participants will complete:
- Lecture with slides and video
- Show products/demonstrations
- Develop checklist of technologies
Authors: Larry Jacobson, Jeff Lorimor, Jose Bicudo, and David Schmidt