This webinar provides a basic understanding of PFAS. Some of the questions that are answered include: What is PFAS? Where did it come from? Where is it found? What are the potential issues related to PFAS? This is the first of a two-part series on PFAS and will focus mainly on water related factors and concerns. This presentation was originally broadcast on October 30, 2020.
What software do you need to view the slides and the videos?
The embedded videos can be viewed full screen by clicking on the icon in the lower right corner.
Jeff Porter, USDA-NRCS (4 minutes)
Download a Copy of this segment (8 MB)
All presenters (14 minutes)
Download a Copy of this segment (24 MB)
- EPA PFAS Action Plan
- PFAS Treatment and Decision Support Tools (pg 6)
- Designing and Testing Treatment Systems to Remove Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) from Drinking Water (pg 4)
- What are you doing about PFAS? (factsheet)
- Treatment Technologies and Methods for Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS)
- History and Use of Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) found in the Environment
- Evaluation of PFAS Treatment Technologies
Continuing Education Units
View the archive through the Conservation Webinar Portal.